Wednesday, July 6, 2011

weekend in Chicago....

So I needed a break from work, from my house, and all of oklahoma....so did my husband..
We decided to road trip up to Chicago. It is a amazing city.


My camera didn't want to play nice and focus in very well, yet you can start to see all the streets lights up.
Went spent most of the weekend walking up and down the lake shore. It is so calming and helped relieve a HUGE amonut of stress. Matt took me shopping down Michigan Ave. there are so many stores it would take years just to see every one of them. We also went into Millenium Park and I got to touch the big shiny bean!
sooo SHINY! MY EYES -_-
While walking along the beach I found some cute little shells that I will turn into something later...( but that is a secret soo shhh...! ).
I also Found this super cute pair of sunglasses left in the grass... And could not find the owner of them so... they came home with me.  :)
Thats all I have for now  I suggest everyone take a weekened and go somewhere...just to get away... It Will do you some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment