Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun things friday!

So I am starting  a new thing for fridays. Mostly in the hopes to get me to blog on a more regular basis.
My first favorite is my  NOOK  Matt bought it for me for our two year wedding anivesery.

I love reading books  and this little baby makes book reading much more travel friendly. Also they have a free book friday deal! How awsome is that ?











My next favorite thing this week is my Foodzie tasting box.
I sigined up to have a tasting box shipped to my house every month ...They come packed with tasty little snackies ( yes i said snackies..) 
Next is......

My handmade duct tape wallets!
soo cute and  durable!

They each have  six  slots for cards  and a long slot for  paper money.
I am in the process of making another wallet I just havent decided on wat color to make it.
Stay tuned for my next project i'm going dye happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment