Thursday, May 26, 2011

Down Day inspiration

So I didn't have to work today. Inventory was too high so we had a down day. I usually like to stay busy so being at home was making me crazy. I have been wanting some where to put some of my braclets and rings. Normally they are in a heap on my night stand or hidden somewhere odd. I started out with an empty glass coke bottle....
First step wash out !..and yes that is my pig helping.. :)



Next I used some  14 gauge galvanized wireabout a foot and a half lonng, and went to work...

one side done
 I wraped it around the neck and then twisted  and wraped some more.


secound  side done!
 I cut another piece about a foot long and looped it under the first wire. I used needle nose pliers  to make the loops at the end so  no sharp ends!




sideways view is just soo much fun!
The whole thing cost under 10 dollars ! All the ones i have seen at stores range around $15  soo this was awsome for my budget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment