Wednesday, February 2, 2011

so its day 3 of this fun adventure....

So its day 2 of being snowing in. I  decicded to share some of my favorite things today.
I know most women carry around huge I mean HUGE luggage sized purses. I always struggle finding a purse that I really like. Sooo I made my own. It all started out as a flag form my fav shoes.



I love my TOMS shoes they are amazing to walk around in and comfty enough to wear all day. Back to the purse makery.... I currently dont own a sewing machine so I had to emprovise...with.....

HeatnBond Super Hem
So I started by ironing the flag in half, then placeing a strip of the hem tape on half of the top and bottom of the flag. Then a quick iron job over each side and the bag portion is done.
For the arm strap I used a tie that came as a freebee from a shirt I found a few yrs ago


 
And tada! the bag is done and ready for all my stuffs.....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment