Thursday, February 3, 2011

loney little tote

So it is now the start of DAY 4 of being snowed in...YAY SNOW! So there I was in the back of my closet when I found this little sad little tote bag.
sad tote :(














And so the fun beings....
I rummaged though my shoe box of goodies and found these lovely little pieces waitin to be used.
pretty petals

some ribbon I found only 25 cents! woohoo!

and sparklie dots
So warmed up my iron and got to work....I started out by stitching together 3 of the petals.



Next I found my favorite hem making tape and tore of little pieces to go on the back of the petals.


yay! little strips of happy.











I flipped over the petals and placed the iron on top. Couldn't leave it there long it started to melt one petal. So I learned the temperature of the iron REALLY matters. Next came the ribbon and since I am still sans a sewing machine, I used some  safety pins. Every woman should have safety pins......

I'm stuck on YOU!

yay! all pinned ...


And now its finished!
Just enough space for all the necessities.....


No comments:

Post a Comment